Plan a safer future
“What you do today will determine your future.”
Catherine Pulsifer | Author | Canada
The truth is that planning for your old age doesn’t have to be depressing. Instead it can help give you complete peace of mind: you can relax, knowing that you and the people you care for, will be taken care of.
Urban Legal can help with preparing your will, setting up powers of attorney, guardianships, healthcare directives and much more.
Our friendly team can sympathetically and honestly walk you through everything you need to know, and prepare all the necessary paperwork quickly and affordably.
- Enduring Guardianship: Helping you appoint a guardian who can make medical and lifestyle decisions for you if you are unable to do so.
- Health Care Directives and Advanced Care Directives: Setting up directions for your doctor, or other healthcare providers, and family about your healthcare preferences for when you become unable to make your own decisions
- Letters of Administration: Helping in a situation where a loved one dies without a will and the next of kin need to make an application for Letters of Administration to the Supreme Court to deal with the deceased’s assets
- Letter of Wishes: Preparing a document which gives general direction about where to find important documents and how to distribute family heirlooms
- Powers of Attorney: Granting someone a power of attorney, which gives them the power to deal with your legal and financial affairs
- Probate: Submitting information to the Supreme Court so they can issue a probate confirming that a dead person’s will is valid
- Review of Residential Aged Care Agreements: Helping you and your relatives understand all the costs, expenses and inclusions and ensuring the best possible care will be given
- Will preparation and review: Creating a legal document which lets you decide how your assets will be distributed when you die
Legal services that come to you
Our mobile wills, probate and estate planning legal team is happy to visit you wherever you are. We’re here to help clients across Sutherland Shire, St George Area and Sydney CBD.
Free phone consultation
If you’d like to see what Urban Legal can do for you, please give us a call on 0407 928 453, or contact us. We’ll evaluate your legal needs – no catches and no obligations.