Mobile conveyancing made easy
“Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait.”
Will Rogers | Actor and Humourist| America | 1879-1935
Conveyancing covers the process of transferring ownership of a legal title of land or property from one person to another. Residential Property Law includes dealing with issues such as easements, fencing disputes and managing residential leases and tenancies, amongst other things.
We have years of conveyancing experience. We provide advice and information regarding the sale and purchase of your residential property. We have the expertise to deal with any difficulties you may encounter and to make the entire process as stress-free as possible.
We can also prepare all the legal documentation and manage the settlement process, efficiently and affordably.
Our Mobile Property Law team can help with:
- Buying or Selling Residential Property
- Community and Torrens Titles: Reviewing and advising on agreements for residents with shared ownership of common facilities and Torrens Titles over their specific lot.
- Inter-family Transfers: Transferring property assets between family members.
- Off-the-Plan Purchases: Buying a property before construction is completed
- Option Agreements: Creating a contract which gives you the right to buy property at an agreed price within a certain timeframe, without obligation
- Registering, Changing or Removing an Easement
- Residential Leases, Sales and Purchases: Helping landlords and tenants ensure any lease agreements reflects the agreed terms
- Strata and Community Titles: Resolving issues for residents and managers of multilevel apartment blocks
- Subdividing Land: Dividing land into two or more separate assets
- Updating Property Titles: Handling the ownership of property
Legal services that come to you
Our mobile conveyancing legal team is happy to visit you wherever you are. We’re here to help clients across Sutherland Shire, St George Area and Sydney CBD.
Free phone consultation
If you’d like to see what Urban Legal can do for you, please give us a call on 0407 928 453, or contact us. We’ll evaluate your legal needs – no catches and no obligations.