All the support you need
“I try not to make any decisions that I’m not excited about”
Jake Nickell | CEO | Threadless
Business and commercial law relates to the creation, management, buying and selling of retail, commercial and industrial businesses.
At Urban Legal, we can help you through every step of the process, from founding or buying a business, through to incorporation and designing exit plans.
Our Mobile Business and Commercial Law team can help with:
- Business Creation: Helping you get your business started
- Business Incorporation: Helping you take your business to the next level – and structuring your company for success
- Business Sale and Exit Plans: Arranging the sale of your business
- Business Transfer and Purchase: Organising the paperwork to make sure your business purchase or transfer is stress-free
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreements
- Commercial Contracts: Creating and reviewing agreements and leases
- Due Diligence: Investigating and reviewing business documentation and contracts before you sign on the dotted line
- Franchise Review: Evaluating the opportunity and helping you decide if it’s right for you
- Joint Venture Planning: Helping you choose the right structure for your business venture with the creation of incorporated, and unincorporated joint ventures
- License Agreements: Helping you set up a license agreement (in situations where a lease isn’t appropriate) that allows others to use your property or visa versa. License agreements are often used for rooftop communications equipment, car parking and pop up shops.
- Option Agreements: Creating a contract which gives you the right to buy property at an agreed price within a certain timeframe, without obligation
- Restraint of Trade: Advising on the limits involved for business when carrying out work, what type of work can be done and who for.
- Review Marketing and Promotional Material: Helping ensure your marketing material complies with competition and consumer law, so you can relax knowing you’re not misleading or deceiving your customer
- Stakeholder and Partnerships Agreements: Working with everyone involved to create a mutually acceptable agreement that could involve transfer of shares, exit strategies, deadlock disputes, shareholder funding, director appointments, profit splitting, poor performance and much more
Legal services that come to you
Our mobile business and commercial legal team is happy to visit you wherever you are. We’re here to help clients across Sutherland Shire, St George Area and Sydney CBD.
Free phone consultation
If you’d like to see what Urban Legal can do for you, please give us a call on 0407 928 453, or contact us. We’ll evaluate your legal needs – no catches and no obligations.